ICSP CEO & Founder - Tricia Olsen
Tricia Olsen is a brilliant role model to customer service professionals world-wide and offers a passion, energy and drive for Customer Service that is second to none. Her wealth of knowledge and expertise in International Service Excellence is undoubtedly highlighted in her informative and inspirational Key Note presentations. Tricia has a well-earned reputation throughout the Service Industry has now delivered Customer Service Programs to over 25,000 delegates internationally. Tricia also surrounds herself with an optimistic and highly motivated team of Service Professionals and Service Organisations.
Tricia Olsen is an author, trainer, Key note speaker and board member for many Service Industry related organisations;
- CEO & FOUNDER ICSP International Customer Service Professionals
- Managing Director PI Learning International
- Regional Certified Partner – The International Customer Service Standard ( TISSE2012)
- Master Franchise – Home of Service – Business networking platform – ANZ
- National Judge – Salmat International Aspire Awards
- National President ACSA (former)
- Honorary Life member of ACSA
- National and State Judge ACSA Awards
- Associate, Monash Mt Eliza Business School
- Chairperson, Ronald McDonald House Monash Committee (past)
- Chairman and Founder Focus on Business Project, Ronald McDonald House-Monash
- Board member, The choir of Hope & Inspiration
- Keynote Speaker, Saxton International Speakers
- Keynote Speaker, ICMI
- Co-Author Australia's first 'Customer Service Accreditation Course'
- Author 'Optimism the Winning Attitude in Customer Service'
- Member International Directory of Who's Who World Executives
- Member Australia's Directory of Who's Who
James Strong AO
(31 July 1944 – 3 March 2013)
Thankyou to ICSP’s Patron and outstanding role model to the International ‘World of Service’
We are so very proud and honoured to have had as our ICSP Patron – James Strong AO .
Thank you James for your wonderful encouragement and outstanding support to ICSP.
You will always be in our hearts and minds as a wonderful role model
And will be profoundly missed!!!
The James Strong Leadership Award will live on in recognition of the great leaders of the world
just as you have given to us… Tricia Olsen CEO ICSP
James thoughts as he addressed our International Customer Service Awards recently:
“Outstanding customer service creates great rewards financially and culturally in terms of people enjoying their work and
gaining real personal satisfaction. It is a task never completed. Keep learning from others, stay up-to-date and be involved...”
He was described by many as-
“ His personal commitment to excellence in everything that he touched was inspirational as was his enthusiasm for pushing the boundaries in all aspects of his life.
He epitomised customer service excellence and was the game changer that enabled the high levels of service we see across Australia today.”
David Hughes - MD QBT - Chair of the ICSP Awards/International Ambassador
“James was the most inspirational and dedicated leader to each and every person that was part of his team.
His amazing wisdom has had a profound impact on the world of service, especially me…thankyou James”
Keith King- Kicking Goals for Customer Service- ICSP NAB/ International Ambassador
“James generosity of spirit, capacity to motivate others and his actions allowed many to achieve their full
potential as leaders and customer service professionals. As an outstanding passionate business leader
he had the ability to balance the unique requirements of customers with business outcomes.
Shayne Nealon – Managing Partner Peter Berry Consultancy- ICSP Executive Coach